Y’all I finally made a box card! I shared it on Instagram a while back, but I didn’t get a chance to share it here! I’ve been hoarding this box card die from Lawn Fawn for YEARS!! Finally unclipped the dies and made this card along with some Pretty Pink Posh products.
Making a box card wasn’t too difficult, but it takes a little planning as there are multiple components. I’m going to break it down into steps, in hopes to keep it clear!
- Inked up two 6 x 6 sheets of white card stock on both sides. I used the Butterfly Background Stencil along with distress oxides in Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, and Wilted Violet. Then I die cut it using the Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up.
- Stamped, colored (with copics) and die cut the smaller butterfly from Beautiful Butterflies stamp set.
- Stamped, colored and fussy cut the floral border from the Spring Borders stamp set.
- To assemble the box, I started by assembling the box using double sided tape. Next I added the floral border, three times. Lastly I used thin strips of acetate to adhere the butterflies.
- Lastly, I added a sentiment.
I hope this encourages you to create something out of your comfort zone!